National access equipment specialist, United Forklift and Access Solutions, has been crowned 2018 Rental Company of the Year by the Australian Hire and Rental Industry Association (HRIA, ).
The HIRE18 Awards is the premier event of the HRIA, which is the official industry association for hire and rental companies in Australia.
The awards’ comprehensive judging criteria included a rigorous United Forklift and Access Solutions site inspection involving a set of standards for which it was ranked 1-10, including:
- overall presentation of company (workshops, equipment yard, display areas, etc);
- team members (staff presentation, product knowledge, phone manner, booking procedures, etc);
- plant and equipment (range of equipment, age, quality, overall presentation);
- systems and procedures (computer systems, use of technology, OH&S, operator licensing, equipment off hire check and procedures, maintenance records, breakdown procedures, marketing promotions, etc.);
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs);
- community involvement; and
- HRIA contribution, attendance to meetings/events, use of logo within business, etc.
HIRE18 was a double celebration for United as its major supplier partner Haulotte also took out an award, winning ‘Best New Product’ for the HA26 RTJ PRO articulating boom lift.
This machine includes world-first technology like Activ’ Lighting and other smart features.