Local crane companies Cranecorp and Tutt Bryant establish joint-venture.
Cranecorp and Tutt Bryant are two leading crane companies in Western Australia, whose respective track records and reputations are acknowledged in the market.
Coming together with a shared vision of ‘Achieving New Heights’, the Cranecorp Tutt Bryant Joint-Venture aims to create a single “all-in-one” source of supply for cranes, heavy lifting, heavy transportation and alternative lift & shift solutions.
The joint-venture brings together the unique capabilities of two specialists, offering:
- our combined experience, fleet composition and geographical locations that are unparalleled across Western Australia and beyond;
- our existing customers a full range of services and equipment while retaining the tried and true service experience they have come to trust from each of joint-venture party; and
- prospective customers a broad range of services, equipment and innovative solutions not currently available from any other single provider.
Through the Cranecorp Tutt Bryant Joint-Venture, customers can be assured of a seamless experience with a single point of contact, common set of documentation and processes, extensive service support capabilities, and a 200-strong internal pool of labour.
The combined fleet of assets include:
- Crawler cranes up to 1,600t capacity
- Mobile cranes up to 500t capacity (shortly to be increased to 650t)
- Specialised transport, including SPT, SPMT, gantry and alternative lift & shift
- General equipment, including access, lighting, power, traffic management and more
Our capabilities and scopes of service include:
- Design and engineering
- Project planning and project management
- Turnkey heavy lifting and transportation
- Equipment hire, both wet and dry
- Specialist labour hire
The Cranecorp Tutt Bryant Joint-Venture is a unique proposition that seeks to provide customers with a strong and compelling choice to meet their major project needs. Together, ‘we are shaking up the crane industry.’