Iowa Mold Tooling (IMT) have introduced its new 42684 hydraulic loader, its largest loader crane to date, during the 2018 Gypsum Management Supply (GMS) Expo in Charlotte, North Carolina.
“Our newest hydraulic loader crane offers customers another option for precise handling and expert manoeuvrability of palletised materials in the building supply construction industries. IMT designs loaders to lift more, reach farther and last longer,” said John Field, product manager at IMT.
The 42684 features the highest rating in the IMT line-up, at 305,580 foot-pounds. It has a maximum lifting capacity of 10,500lbs, up to 84′ of horizontal reach, and a maximum vertical reach of 95′.
Hydraulic out-and-down stabilisers provide excellent stability for loading and unloading palletised goods, while a high lift-to-weight ratio allows for maximum payload on the truck.
“At IMT, we’re committed to helping our customers achieve improved productivity, profitability and efficiency with our products,” Field said.
“The new 42684 provides the strength, reach and precision to quickly and easily load and unload materials. The 42684 offers the longest and highest lift capacity of any IMT loader crane currently in the market.”
IMT hydraulic loaders are manufactured with an environmentally-friendly quality coating (EQC) surface treatment that provides maximum resistance to impact and corrosion for improved lifetime productivity.
The 42684 comes optional with an electronic vehicle stability (EVS) system to increase the working area of the crane by calculating improved stability conditions and is backed by a three-year warranty on all IMT crane structural parts.
Additional features include:
- Radio Remote and InfoCentre (standard), which features a two-line monochrome LED display for real-time loader conditions.
- Progressive Crane Control (PCC) ensures smooth crane movement and improves operator efficiency.
- Priority Flow Control (PFC) ensures maximum performance by optimising crane movements during operation of multiple functions.
- 420-degree turntable with dual planetary gear drive.
- Standard oil cooler to extend hydraulic system longevity.